Thursday, November 20, 2014

The View of a Friend

Over the last three weeks my friend, Don Riley, has been visiting. Don and his wife, Melanie, and their three children are missionaries to Liberia, and I consider Don one of my brothers. We were prayer partners in the US while we were each preparing for the mission field, so this visit has been refreshing to me, both emotionally and spiritually.

Don recently wrote a blog update about his time with us, and I would like to share it with you. While I believe he made us look better than we really are, I also believe it is good to get another person's point of view of our ministry. (And since I have struggled to find the time to write an update of my own, this is a good time to steal his!)


I would also encourage you to save his blog and follow him as the work he and his family are doing with Wordsowers in Liberia is both inspiring and challenging. Please partner with them in prayer and finances as they seek to see a church in every village in our lifetime.

So, please click the link below and see what he has to say! 

Blessings,
Daryl, Wanda and the Crew

http://liberiacalls.blogspot.com/2014/11/pictures-and-updates-from-guatemala.html