Monday, November 25, 2013

What I Am Thankful For

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so much. I am grateful for…

IMG_2275

 

 

 

Legs that walk…

 

 

 

IMG_2334

 

 

 

Hands that work…

 

 

 

Esperanza

 

 

 

Eyes that see…

 

 

 

SAM_0260

 

 

Walls that keep out the cold night air…

 

 

DSCF9850

 

 

 

Clean drinking water…

 

 

 

SAM_1397

 

 

Hope for tomorrow…

 

 

 

SAM_1636c

 

 

 

Food on my table…

 

 

 

DSCF6045

 

 

A family that surrounds me…

 

And so much more.

But, above all of this, I am thankful that God allows me to be a part of the lives of those who do not have these things that I so often take for granted. In so doing, God shows me daily how wealthy I am…and how blessed I am to call them my friends and family.

SAM_4914b

Happy Thanksgiving from the Fulps, Hope for Home Ministries and Ministerio de Esperanza! May we all stand in awe of how blessed we truly are!

Daryl